Who we are
Isabelle LaRue (Also stated as “Us” “We” in this policy form)
The statements in this policy does not apply to websites and services, owned and operated by third parties.
- Access or use this site or any site associated with Isabelle LaRue (like our blog)
- Agree to receive our newsletter and/or emails from us.
- Information that we collect about you, by you.
- What we do with that information.
- With whom we share the information we collect.
- Cookies and other tracking technology that we use.
- Information Provided by You Upon Registration. When you register for an account on our site, or choose to shop on our site, we may collect the following personal information that allows us to identify you:
- Your Name
- Your E-mail address
- Shipping and Billing Zip/Postal Code
- Home Phone
- Mobile Phone
- Credit card number(For purchases)
- Billing address
- Shipping address
- User Name
Information Provided When You Contact Us.
- We may collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us when you contact us with a question or comment about our products and services. We generally collect one or more of the following types of Personal Information:
- E-mail address
- Phone Number
- Purchase Order
Information Provided When You Shop at Isabelle LaRue.
- When you choose to shop with us, Isabelle LaRue, we may collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provided to us usually before or after you make a purchase, we may collect the following information that allows us to process your transaction:
- E-mail address
- Phone Number
- Shipping and Billing Address
- Credit card number
Passively Collected Information.
- Beacons are a programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Site, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your computer or device from our web server or a third-party service provider, is active only while you are connected to the Site, and is deactivated or deleted thereafter
- Local Shared Objects Local shared objects (or Flash cookies) are pieces of data that websites which use Adobe Flash may store on a user’s computer or device. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our Sites or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity use local shared objects. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing local shared objects.
The above technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the Sites, services and products, tracking users’ movements around the Sites and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
Email Marketing. To stop receiving newsletters or marketing communications from us, please use the “unsubscribe” mechanism provided in the communication (such as the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the marketing email).
Children’s Privacy. Visitors under 13 years of age are not permitted to use and/or submit their Personal Information at any Site. We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from visitors under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, please do not submit any information to us. In the event that we learn that a person under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such personal information. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate and monitor the interactive activities of their children.
Assignment. In the event that all or part of our assets are sold or acquired by another party, or in the event of a merger, you grant us the right to assign the personally identifiable and non-personal information collected via the Sites.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.